At Balhannah Dental Practice, we believe that everyone deserves a healthy and beautiful smile.
At Balhannah Dental Practice our first concern is YOU. Balhannah Dental Practice has served the Adelaide Hills area for several decades. Indeed many of you may have come across us through a referral from one of your family members or friends.
In ourbrand newfacility at Junction Shopping Centre, we combine state of the art technology and procedures with a warm, and friendly approach to fully understand our patient’s individual needs. We will do everything we can to ensure your visit is as pleasant as possible. Over many years, we have built an excellent reputation in the Adelaide Hills region for our ethical, caring attitude towards our patients and for providing a high level of skill and expertise at an affordable price.
Why choose us?
• We have daily emergency appointments available to get you out of pain – no more lengthy waiting periods to be seen.
• We have televisions on the ceiling of the surgeries to keep you entertained and relaxed.
• Plenty of free parking.
• We understand the importance of time, and offer late night appointments and weekends for working families.
• We have chosen to BULK BILL children eligible for the Child Dental Benefit Schedule, and have Payment Plan options available
• We offer the highest level of treatment and materials at affordable prices.
• We take a personalized approach and take our time with every appointment.
• We believe in offering the latest technology to our valued patients and will continue to be at the forefront of dental innovation.
• We pride ourselves on performing pain free dentistry in a calm and comfortable setting.
• Are you embarrassed by your smile?
• Feeling guilty that it’s been years since you visited a dentist?
• Are you worried about being judged on your teeth?
• Do you want high quality dentistry at an affordable price?
• Do you want an appointment quickly?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, we are waiting to hear from you. We offer a friendly, non-judgmental service, and we always provide better care.
We are still open for emergency treatment. Please call us on 08 838 4488 to discuss your individual situation. Please note: Unfortunately, we will NOT be opening Saturdays during these restrictions. Our phones WILL be answered remotely on Saturdays 8:30-1pm (except for public holidays).Click Here