At Balhannah Dental Practice, we have always taken infection control very seriously. The health of our patients and staff are our priority and we are taking all necessary precautions as per government advice surrounding COVID-19. We are currently screening all our patients and staff for symptoms, overseas travel within the last 14 days and contact with anyone of the above.
We are open for all treatments and procedures. Please call us on 08 838 4488 to discuss your individual situation.
Please note: Unfortunately, we will NOT be opening Saturdays during these restrictions. Our phones WILL be answered remotely on Saturdays 8:30-1pm (except for public holidays).
For all non-emergencies, please also call us of 08 8388 4488 to discuss your individual situation and what we can do for you.
Anyone who must access our dental practice is required to practice safe social distancing and good hand hygiene. This is for the safety of our staff and patients. If you feel unwell please stay at home. Level 1 infection control restrictions are now in place.
Furthermore, in addition to our up to date infection control protocols, we are adding layers of precaution to help minimise any potential spread.
- Social Distancing rules have been implemented
- All patient areas are disinfected regularly throughout the day.
- Hand Sanitiser Bottles are located in the Waiting Room area
- All patients will have their temperatures checked on arrival.
- Hand Sanitiser is dispensed at the end of every appointment for every patient
- Magazines and Toys have been removed from the Waiting Room regions
We are well stocked with important PPE such as masks, gloves and materials to ensure we continue to assist our patients to the highest standards they have come to expect from Balhannah Dental Practice.
We look forward to seeing everyone!
The Team @ Balhannah Dental Practice