A veneer is similar to a crown, but is only usually used for front teeth. They simply cover the front part of the tooth and can be ideal for treating crooked, misshapen, discoloured, chipped or “gappy” looking teeth.
- There is a large cavity in a tooth
- To help strengthen a heavily filled tooth
- To restore a root filled tooth
- To restore a cracked, chipped or broken tooth
- To improve the appearance of a front tooth/teeth
- Veneers may be needed for the following reasons:
If you are thinking of porcelain veneers, you must consider LUMINEERS. The world leader in no needle, no drill porcelain veneers, LUMINEERS are the only veneer with over 25 years of clinical evaluations. LUMINEERS are chosen by dentists all around the world for themselves & their patients instead of traditional veneers. LUMINEERS do not require cutting of your sensitive tooth structure. They are the premier option to hide chipped, worn, discoloured, gappy or mildly crowded teeth! LUMINEERS have featured on A Current Affair and Today Tonight, as well as media all around the world!
For further info, click www.lumineers.com